Cyclone Dental Laboratory Dust Collector 2 (Ray Foster)
Ray Foster Cyclone Dust Collector is a powerful and efficient dust
collector for use in the dental laboratory, designed for trouble-free
performance and heavy-duty operation. Quiet, portable, and compact, the
dust collector is ideal for under the counter operation.
- The deluxe model (CDC2) is rated at an ultra quiet 55 dB.
- One HP motor, 112 cubic feet per minute (CFM) suction power.
- Economical, disposable paper primary filter, easily and quickly changed Retains 3 micron and larger particles.
- Permanent cloth secondary filter for retention of the finest dust particles, insuring long motor life.
- Two station capability.
- Supplied with one 6’ long X 2-1/2” ID vacuum hose and four (4) extra disposable paper dust bags.
- Remote foot switch (item X131), variable speed remote control box (item X145).
- Uses 1-1/2”, 2-1/2”, or 3” I.D. hose for adaptability to nearly every dust collection devise.
Deluxe Cyclone Dust Collector features a two stage, ultra-quiet,
by-pass motor suitable for use with abrasive blasters, and includes a
remote foot switch, and mobile cart.
Unit size 12” x 12” x 19.5” high
115 volt, 60 hz standard
230 volt, 50/60 hz optional for export
42 lbs. net weight
Shipping weight: 57 lbs Dimensions: 16 x 16 x 26