The Machine IV Dental Vacuum Former (Keystone)
The Keystone Dental Vacuum Forming Machine is the most popular Dental vacuum forming machines
in the Dental Industy. Its price, features and reliability make it
the first choice in dental vacuum formers.
The Machine IV Is it's Newest Addition to the dental Vacuum forming Line.
can processing bleaching trays, sports mouthguards, implant stints,
temporary splints, custom impression trays, denture bases,
copings, temporary crowns and bridges and
- Uses 5" x 5" resin sheets.
- Shipping Dimensions 12 x 16 x 10 - 22 lbs.
- 5 year warranty
- Easy to clean polymer base has no paint or powder coating that will chip
or scratch off so your unit will look good for many years.
- Plastic housing dampens vibrations better than traditional cast aluminum resulting in a quieter running unit.
- Built-in safety timer that shuts down the heater if not used for 15 minutes
- Compact lightweight design takes up less bench space than traditional
vacuum formers yet is light enough to be picked up and stowed on a shelf
or in a cabinet when not in use.