The Photon 3 Watt is an ideal dental laser with 810nm diode flexibility and complete portability has built-in tutorials and the best multi-lingual interface. There are 20 unmatched pre set programs that are fully editable.
The Small Size Makes It Easy To Store And Carry
The Photon 3 Watt dental laser is quite small in size and this makes it very easy to carry around, enhancing portability. True portability and affordable cost features make the Best Dental Diode Laser available in the market.
Pre-set Procedures and Customised Programmes
Photon 3 Watt dental Laser is certified by FDA (Food and Drug Administration), Health Canada (MDL) & European standards, offers 21 adjustable/customizable programs along with 4 custom programs. An adjustable aiming beam adds to the various amazing features of this product.
Large LCD and Battery
It is a good idea to have a large LCD display as it helps smooth functioning. To ensure the security of your settings the device has digital password protection. It is perfect for minor and major surgeries with a super long lasting battery that is easy to recharge. These features make the product highly usable and convenient.
Wireless Foot pedal & Disposable Tips
The wireless foot pedal is not only convenient but also very comfortable. Also, disposable tips make the Dental lasers extremely safe. With these features Photon Dental laser is ready to become the Top Diode Laser available for dentists for all dental problems and soft tissue treatments.
The Photon Laser is surgical dental device, intended to use in wide range of oral soft tissues and tooth whitening procedures. This dental medical technology of using dental lasers to cure gum inflammations and infections is highly recommended as a reliable and instant cure for most periodontal ailments.
• Exposure of unerrupted teeth
• Excision of lesion or removal of Granulation Tissue
• Fibroma removal
• Frenectomy Gingival troughing for crown impressions Gingivoplasty
• Hemostasis and coagulation
• Gingival incision and excision hemostasis
• Implant recovery
• Incision and drainage of abscess
• Oral papillectomies
• Pulpotomy as an adjunct to root canal therapy
• Reduction of gingival hypertrophy
• Soft Tissue crown lengthening
• Gingival bleeding index
• Excisional and incisional biopsies
• Treatment of canker sores, herpetic and aphthous ulcers of the oral mucosa Vestibuloplasty
• Procedures with almost No Blood
• Little to No Tissue Recession
• Gentle and Comfortable
• Improved post operative healing